Juilliard offers students and alumni online ordering options for transcripts, and enrollment/degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse has been authorized to provide these services via their secured site.
Obtaining a copy of your transcript is easy! To order an official copy of your transcript(s), visit the National Student Clearinghouse secured site at this link: https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/login.asp?FICEcode=00274200. Once your order is recieved by the Registrar's Office, it will be processed within 3-5 business days.*
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many copies of your transcript as you like in a single session.
- The fee for transcripts is $5.00 per copy. For electronic PDF copies*, there is an additional $1.75 charge. For all orders, a processing fee of $2.25 charged per recipient.
- Payment can be made using any major credit card. You will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be emailed to you with options to track your order online.
*NOTE: Electronic PDF transcripts are only available to College Division students that attended the Juilliard School after 1987. The PDF transcript is delivered via an email containing a secure link to download the transcript, as well as a username and password in order to access it. Once the transcript has been downloaded, it is only accessible for 30 days.
ENROLLMENT AND DEGREE VERIFICATIONS
Getting an enrollment or degree verification is now more convenient than ever. In most cases you will be able to acquire your verification instantly.
- Go to www.degreeverify.org.
- Set up an account and follow the instructions to get a certificate stating your enrollment history and current status.
- This service will be available anytime day or night, and you will be able to print as many copies as necessary.
- Please note: International students who do not have a social security number on file with the Registrar's Office may not have access to this service. Those students without access should contact the Registrar's Office directly for verification requests.
- This service is for College Division students only. Pre-College and Evening Division should contact their respective division offices for proof of enrollment.
- For those that require additional information included in their verification (such as major, anticipated graduation date, etc.), you may request a letter by emailing the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: All offices at the Juilliard School will be closed from December 23, 2016, through January 2, 2017. Therefore no transcripts orders or degree/enrollment verifications will be completed during this time. Please be sure to submit your request no later than Tuesday, December 20, 2016, to ensure your request is completed before we close for the winter break.