Juilliard offers students and alumni online ordering options for transcripts and enrollment/degree verifications. We have authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide these services via the Web.
Obtaining a copy of your transcript is easy! To order an official transcript(s), login to the Clearinghouse secured site: https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/login.asp?FICEcode=00274200.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- The fee for transcripts is $5.00 per copy. There is also a processing fee of $2.25 charged per recipient.
- Payment can be made using any major credit card. You will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be emailed to you with options to track your order online.
ENROLLMENT AND DEGREE VERIFICATIONS
Getting an enrollment or degree verification is now more convenient than ever. In most cases you will be able to acquire your verification instantly.
- Go to www.degreeverify.org.
- Set up an account and follow the instructions to get a certificate stating your enrollment history and current status.
- This service will be available anytime day or night, and you will be able to print as many copies as necessary.
- Please note: International students who do not have a social security number on file with the Registrar's Office may not have access to this service. Those students without access should contact the Registrar's Office directly for verification requests.