Juilliard offers students and alumni online ordering options for transcripts, and enrollment/degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse has been authorized to provide these services via their secured site.
Obtaining a copy of your transcript is easy! To order an official copy of your transcript(s), visit the National Student Clearinghouse secured site at this link: https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/login.asp?FICEcode=00274200. Once your order is recieved by the Registrar's Office, it will be processed within 3-5 business days.*
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many copies of your transcript as you like in a single session.
- The fee for transcripts is $5.00 per copy. For electronic PDF copies*, there is an additional $1.75 charge. For all orders, a processing fee of $2.25 charged per recipient.
- Payment can be made using any major credit card. You will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be emailed to you with options to track your order online.
*NOTE: Electronic PDF transcripts are only available to College Division students that attended the Juilliard School after 1987. The PDF transcript is delivered via email containing a secure link to download the transcript, as well as a username and password in order to access it. Once the transrcipt has been downloaded, it is only accessible for 30 days.
ENROLLMENT AND DEGREE VERIFICATIONS
Getting an enrollment or degree verification is now more convenient than ever. In most cases you will be able to acquire your verification instantly.
- Go to www.degreeverify.org.
- Set up an account and follow the instructions to get a certificate stating your enrollment history and current status.
- This service will be available anytime day or night, and you will be able to print as many copies as necessary.
- Please note: International students who do not have a social security number on file with the Registrar's Office may not have access to this service. Those students without access should contact the Registrar's Office directly for verification requests.
- This service is for College Division students only. Pre-College and Evening Division should contact their respective division offices for proof of enrollment.