The Juilliard Journal welcomes submissionsfor the Alumni News column, which appears eight times per year in the paper and on the Web. When sending your news, please follow these guidelines so that we can process your news quickly and accurately.
- E-mail your items to [email protected], with “Alumni News” in the subject line. If you cannot e-mail your news, you may fax it to (212) 769-6422, or mail it to:
The Juilliard Journal
The Juilliard School, Room 200B
60 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY 10023-6588
- News is due by the 15th of the month, six weeks prior to publication.
- Your item may be edited for content and length; please keep it to no more than 175 words.
- Please limit your items to activities that occurred no more than 12 months prior to the date of submission.
- Be as specific as possible and include the date and location (city and state) for each event.
- If your item includes names other than your own, please indicate to the best of your knowledge whether the other people are also Juilliard alums.
- Newsletters, press releases, and Web links are not sufficient notice for listing of activities. If you, your press agent, or managers send newsletters, press releases, and/or Web links by e-mail, you must put "Alumni News" in the subject line and indicate in the body of the message the name of the alum being publicized. If you send these items by "snail mail," they must be accompanied by a cover note.
- We accept news of births, adoptions, marriages, and civil unions within one year of their occurence.
- You may submit a photo for consideration but we can't guarantee its usage. The preferred way to e-mail a photo is as a JPEG attachment. (Please supply a photo credit if applicable.) You may also send photos by mail to the address above; they can't be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to hearing from you.