Information for Current Students


Reapplying for Financial Aid

Students continuing in their same program of study do not need to complete the same aid application process as incoming applicants. U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents need only complete the FAFSA, while international students should complete the International Student Supplement, available January 31, 2013. It’s that simple! To ensure timely processing, the appropriate form should be completed by May 1, 2013.

Current students applying to a new program should adhere to the March 1 deadline and application procedure for incoming students. Visit our department page for information specific to new-program applicants.

Self-Service Tools

Looking to download forms? Most forms produced or distributed by our office are located on the Office of Financial Aid’s department page. Forms for 2013-14 will be uploaded as soon as they are available. Current students should also refer to WebAdvisor, which provides students with access to their award letters, documents received by the Office of Financial Aid, and billing statements from the Student Accounts Office.

Financial Aid Award Letters

All students can see their award letter under the "My Documents" section of WebAdvisor. Award letters will only be mailed to the preferred address of dependent undergraduate students; graduate students will only be able to view their award online. All students will receive an e-mail notification at their Juilliard e-mail address when their award letter is available. Financial Aid for current students will be processed beginning in mid-May, with award notifications sent on a rolling basis.

Billing Statements

All payments, refunds and billing statements are processed by the Student Accounts Office. Any inquiries regarding billing should be directed to their office via e-mail or by calling (212) 799-5000, ext. 231. Bills are typically mailed to the student's preferred address in July and November and are also available on WebAdvisor. All financial aid (except Work-Study) should appear as a pending credit on the bill provided that loan requests and other follow-up items listed on the award letter have been completed at the time of printing.

Students, don't forget that you can give your parent, guardian or other family member access to your academic and financial information on WebAdvisor! This new tool will allow designated persons to see documents received by financial aid, award notices, billing statements and more. Students must complete this set-up by logging in to WebAdvisor at http://wa.juilliard.edu. You will find the Parent/Guardian Access Controls under the "Communication" heading after logging in. For a tutorial on how to use the Parent/Guardian Access feature, please view the video tutorials for students and parents. If you experience issues when using WebAdvisor or Parent/Guardian Access, please contact the I.T. Helpdesk at (212) 799-5000, ext. 357, or helpdesk@juilliard.edu.

The menu selected by the page