Juilliard Historical Performance is a full-tuition scholarship program for graduate students specializing in early music on period instruments.
- Learn from a peerless faculty
- Audition in Paris or New York
- Be featured in major performance opportunities
- Go on national and international tours
- Benefit from a comprehensive curriculum
- Have the opportunity to work many of the leading musicians of our time
- Be a member of Juilliard415, the School’s primary period-instrument ensemble
Alumni of Juilliard Historical Performance play regularly with many of the world's major early music ensembles, including the Boston Early Music Festival, Tafelmusik, the Portland Baroque Orchestra, Mercury, the Handel and Haydn Society, and Les Arts Florissants.
Juilliard's full-scholarship Historical Performance program was established and endowed in 2009 by the generous support of Bruce and Suzie Kovner.
Juilliard in the News
The GuardianSaturday, May 23, 2015
The New York TimesTuesday, December 9, 2014
The New York TimesMonday, November 3, 2014
The New York TimesTuesday, October 21, 2014
The New York TimesTuesday, June 24, 2014