The Juilliard Club is a vibrant leadership group for young patrons in their 20s, 30s, and 40s who are passionate about the performing arts and enjoy networking and socializing with like-minded peers. Members are invited to exclusive, behind-the-scenes events inspired by Juilliard’s artistic programming and also enjoy personalized ticket service by telephone or email to Juilliard’s ticketed performances. But most of all, membership in the Juilliard Club directly supports Juilliard’s promising young artists.
Become a part of the Juilliard community today and help nurture the future of dance, drama, and music. Your tax-deductible contribution, which many corporations will match, will help The Juilliard School remain at the forefront of performing arts education.
BECOME A MEMBER!
Click on the levels below to learn more about the benefits of membership.
|($170 is tax-deductible)|
- 50% membership ticket discount and access to the Member Presales
- Invitation for two to a "Back to School" Club Night including a performance and private cocktail reception
- Invitation to a student-led campus tour and a private brunch
- 10% discount at The Juilliard Store (excluding textbooks)
- Subscription to the monthly Members eNews
|($420 is tax-deductible)|
All Adagio privileges plus:
- Increased Andante-level priority for all ticketed Juilliard performances
- Option to make your contribution in installments
- Invitation for two to the annual Juilliard Club Cabaret Night
|($1,090 is tax-deductible)|
All Andante privileges plus:
- Increased Allegro-level priority for all ticketed Juilliard performances
- Invitation for two to an intimate Juilliard Club Salon evening
- Invitation to attend select behind-the-scenes membership events