The Juilliard Club is a vibrant leadership group for young professionals who are passionate about the arts and who support excellence in performing arts education. Members are invited to exclusive, behind-the-scenes events inspired by Juilliard’s artistic programming and also enjoy personalized ticket service by telephone or e-mail to Juilliard’s ticketed performances. But most of all, your membership in the Juilliard Club directly supports Juilliard’s promising young artists.
Become a part of the Juilliard community today and help nurture the future of dance, drama, and music. Your tax-deductible contribution, which many corporations will match, will help The Juilliard School remain at the forefront of performing arts education.
BECOME A MEMBER!
Click on a level to learn more about the benefits of membership.
Adagio Circle $250
($50 is tax-deductible)
- Advance service by telephone, e-mail, or mail for complimentary tickets to all Juilliard ticketed performances via the Juilliard Patrons’ Desk.
- Access to members-only special events – both on and off campus – featuring Juilliard students, alumni, faculty, and other celebrated leaders in the performing arts.
- Subscription to the monthly members’ eNews.
Andante Circle $500
($260 is tax-deductible)
All Adagio Circle privileges plus:
- Invitations for two to exclusive fall and spring Salons.
- Opportunity to make your contribution in installments.
Allegro Circle $1,000+
($720 is tax-deductible)
All Andante Circle privileges plus:
- Opportunity to enjoy a personally crafted “Juilliard 360 Experience.” Choose from: campus tour, class/rehearsal observation, student/faculty meet-and-greets, and more.
- Invitations to one additional, non-Club membership event per season.
- Invitations for two to master classes not open to the general public.
- Special recognition in Juilliard performance programs and donor listings throughout the year.