The Private Teacher Directory is available on the Juilliard website at www.juilliard.edu/ptd. Your profile will include your name, information about your specialization and background, and phone/email contact. All other information is retained for Juilliard internal use.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATES
- Early bird deadline is Wednesday, July 6, 2016. It is estimated that your profile will be published online by the beginning of August.
- The final deadline is Monday, August 1, 2016. It is estimated that your profile will be published online by the beginning of September.
- Please note: All new applicants (including those not published in the 2015-16 academic year) are charged a fee of $45. All renewals (those published in the 2015-16 academic year which remain unchanged) are charged $35.
- An added $35 fee is charged for each additional instrument discipline for musicians (music theory and ear training not included). Example: A new applicant listing both piano and voice will be charged $80 ($45 application fee + $35 for the additional instrument).
- Fees must be paid by check or money order with the applicant's name clearly indicated.
- Payment should be mailed to: Office of Career Services, Room 488, The Juilliard School, 60 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023.
- Profiles will not be activated until payment is received.