A warm congratulations once again from all of us at Juilliard! Welcome to this special section of our website for admitted students.
We will NOT be mailing you any materials — all of the information and forms you need will be on this page. So -
- Bookmark this webpage for your reference over the next several months!
- Undergraduates — share the link with your parent(s)/guardian(s)!
On this page, you will find links to many documents (in PDF format for easy printing) that you will need to review carefully and return to the appropriate office at Juilliard, as well as the Essential Elements of the Curriculum and Technical Standards for your department. We will also post all of the important information that you will need over the summer on this page, including details on Placement Exams and Orientation.
- April 15 — Intention to Enroll form and tuition deposit due for:
- Drama - Master of Fine Arts
- Music - Master of Music, Graduate Diploma, Artist Diploma and Doctor of Musical Arts
- May 1 — Intention to Enroll form and tuition deposit due for:
- Dance - Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Drama - Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Music - Bachelor of Music and undergraduate Diploma
- May 15 — Residence Hall Priority Deadline
- Important Note: all first-time-college students are required to live in the Residence Hall. Transfer and graduate students may apply to live in the hall, but are not guaranteed housing.
- June 15 — International student documents due to the Office of International Advisement
- July 1 — Final, official transcripts due to Office of Admissions
- August 1 — Health Record Form due in the Health Office
- August 11 — Fall tuition, room & board fees due
- August 22 — International Students ONLY: Check-in begins
- August 23 - International Orientation (for students who will be here under a Juilliard sponsored F-1 or J-1 visa regardless of their recent U.S. address or habitation)
- August 24 — New Student Check-in, Residence Hall Move-in Day, Orientation begins
- August 25 — First day of required Placement Exams
YOUR ENROLLMENT DECISION
There is a link in our acceptance letter (in your online application) to let us know your enrollment decision online. You may also pay the enrollment deposit online by credit card. As a reminder, you must inform all schools to which you were admitted of your decision — either "yes" or "no"!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND FORMS FOR ALL STUDENTS:
Please read through all of the information below. The Residence Hall application and the Health Record Form must be completed and submitted to the appropriate office by the indicated deadline.
- Residence Hall Application (May 15 deadline): COMING SOON!
- Health Record Form (August 1 deadline): Juilliard_Health_Record_2014
- Academic Calendar for 2014-15: 2014_15_Academic_Calendar.pdf
- Student Life at Juilliard: Juilliard_Student_Life
- Disability and Support Services: Juilliard_OASS_Brochure
- Transfer Students: Transfer_Student_Info
- Educational Outreach Opportunities at Juilliard: COMING SOON!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
June 15 - Request for I-20/DS 2019 and Transfer-In Form (if applicable) due to the Office of International Advisement
August 22 - Check-In begins for international students only
August 23 - International Orientation
FORMS (please print, complete & return as indicated):
- Information for returning Juilliard students: 2014_Returning_Students
- Placement Exams (Classical, Historical Performance and Jazz Studies): COMING SOON!
- Music History Syllabus — a Placement Exam study guide: Music_History_Syllabus
- Doctor of Musical Arts Students — Important dates and information: 2014_DMA_Info
Technical Standards Documentation — to review the technical standards for your department and major, please click on the links to the PDF documents below.
- Baroque Bassoon
- Baroque Cello
- Baroque Doublebass / Violone
- Baroque Flute
- Baroque Oboe
- Baroque Violin