A warm congratulations once again from all of us at Juilliard! Welcome to this special section of our website for admitted students.
We will NOT be mailing you any materials — all of the information and forms you need will be on this page. So -
- Bookmark this webpage for your reference over the next several months!
- Undergraduates — share the link with your parent(s)/guardian(s)!
On this page, you will find links to many documents (in PDF format for easy printing) that you will need to review carefully and return to the appropriate office at Juilliard. In addition, we have included the Essential Elements of the Curriculum and Technical Standards for your department, which we encourage you to review carefully. We will also post all of the important information that you will need over the summer on this page, including details on Placement Exams and Orientation.
YOUR ENROLLMENT DECISION:
There is a link in our acceptance letter (in your online application) to let us know your enrollment decision online. You may also pay the enrollment deposit online by credit card. As a reminder, you must inform all schools to which you were admitted of your decision — either "yes" or "no"!
- April 15 — Intention to Enroll form and tuition deposit due for:
- Drama - Master of Fine Arts
- Music - Master of Music, Graduate Diploma, Artist Diploma and Doctor of Musical Arts
- May 1 — Intention to Enroll form and tuition deposit due for:
- Dance - Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Drama - Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Music - Bachelor of Music and undergraduate Diploma
- May 15 — Residence Hall Priority Deadline (see below in All Admitted Students)
- Important Note: all first-time-college students are required to live in the Residence Hall. Transfer and graduate students may apply to live in the hall, but are not guaranteed housing.
- June 15 — International student documents due to the Office of International Advisement
- July 1 — Final, official transcripts due to Office of Admissions
- August 3 — Health Record Form due to the Health Office (see below in All Admitted Students)
- August 10 — Fall tuition, room & board fees due
- August 28 — International Students ONLY: Check-in begins
- August 29 — International Student Orientation (required for all new international students—including students who were enrolled in the Juilliard Pre-College)
- August 30 — New Student Check-in, Residence Hall Move-in Day, Orientation begins
- August 31 — First day of required Placement Exams
- 2015-16 Academic Calendar
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND FORMS FOR ALL STUDENTS:
Please read through all of the information below. The Residence Hall application and the Health Record Form must be completed and submitted to the appropriate office by the indicated deadline.
- Residence Hall Application (May 15 deadline):
- Instructions: Instructions for applying to Juilliard Student Housing
- Health Record Form 2015 (due August 3)
- 2015-16 Academic Calendar
- Office of Academic Support and Disability Services
- Transfer Student Information
- Alan D. Marks Center for Career Services and Entrepreneurship
- Educational Outreach Opportunities
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
June 15 - Request for I-20/DS 2019 and Transfer-In Form (if applicable) due to the Office of International Advisement
August 28 - Mandatory Check-In – all students must give Office of International Advisement copies of their immigration documents
August 29 - International Student Orientation (required for all new international students—including students who were in Pre-College)
FORMS (please print, complete & return as indicated):
- Information for returning Juilliard students: Returning Students 2015
- Placement Exams (Classical, Historical Performance and Jazz Studies): Music Placement Exams 2015
- Music History Syllabus — a Placement Exam study guide: Music_History_Syllabus
- Doctor of Musical Arts Students — Important dates and information: Important D.M.A. Dates
Technical Standards Documentation — to review the technical standards for your department and major, please click on the links to the PDF documents below.
- Baroque Bassoon
- Baroque Cello
- Baroque Doublebass / Violone
- Baroque Flute
- Baroque Oboe
- Baroque Violin