The Juilliard Journal welcomes submissions for the Alumni News column, which appears eight times per year in the paper and on the web. When sending your news, please follow these guidelines so that we can process your news quickly and accurately.
- Email news to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Alumni News” in the subject line. Or you can fax it to (212) 769-6422, or mail it to:
The Juilliard Journal
The Juilliard School
60 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY 10023-6588
- Your item may be edited for content and length.
- Please limit items to activities that occurred no more than 12 months prior to the date of submission.
- Be as specific as possible and include the date and location (city and state) for each event.
- If your item includes names other than your own, please indicate to the best of your knowledge whether the other people are also Juilliard alums.
- We accept news of births, adoptions, marriages, and civil unions within one year of their occurence.
- You may submit a photo for consideration but we can't guarantee its usage. The preferred way to e-mail a photo is as a JPEG attachment. (Please supply a photo credit if applicable.) You may also send photos by mail to the address above; they can't be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Thanks for your cooperation—we look forward to hearing from you.