The Janet and Leonard Kramer Box Office (Juilliard Box Office) is located on street level just inside the School's main entrance at 155 W. 65th Street, between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue.
Monday-Friday, 11 am-6 pm during the school year
Monday-Thursday, 10 am-5 pm during the summer months.
Juilliard presents more than 700 dance, drama, and music performances each year, with both free and paid admission. Here is some basic information about attending Juilliard events:
- Please visit events.juilliard.edu for information about the Juilliard performance calendar.
- All student recitals are free, and do not require tickets.
- Ticketed events may be free or have an admission charge. Tickets may be purchased at events.juilliard.edu or at the Juilliard box office; free tickets must be secured online.
- Tickets for Alice Tully, David Geffen, and Carnegie Hall concerts are available at events.juilliard.edu or at the box offices for each venue.
The Juilliard box office does not sell tickets for concerts in these venues.
- Tickets for free concerts in Alice Tully Hall are available in person only at either the Juilliard or Alice Tully box offices.
- Full-time Juilliard College students, faculty, and staff receive two complimentary tickets per event, based on availability.
- Juilliard members receive a 50% discount, and presale ticket access. For information please visit membership programs.
- Full time non-Juilliard students with valid ID receive a 50% discount.
- Military with valid ID receive a 50% discount.
- Please note the Juilliard box office does not accept telephone or email reservations, nor will it refund or exchange tickets.