The Frederick P. Rose Fitness Center was made possible by a generous donation from Frederick P. Rose, a "highly successful builder who poured his energy into two dozen major apartment projects and an equal number of institutions that adorn the New York skyline, from Lincoln Center to Rockefeller University and the Children's Aid Society" (New York Times, 1999). An avid golfer and aspiring chess player, Mr. Rose was best know for his philanthropic work. "Over the years, Mr. Rose donated $5 million to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, $15 million to the New York Public Library and $18 million to Lincoln Center; in all, he gave away more than $95 million" (New York Times, 1999).
Access the Fitness Center
To access the Frederick P. Rose Fitness Center, please click HERE.
Emergency Protocol and Phone Numbers
Although we hope emergencies, injuries, and accidents will not occur in the Frederick P. Rose Fitness Center, if they do occur, please contact the following:
- Lincoln Center Security: 212-769-7442 (may also be accessed via the red emergency telephone in the Fitness Center)
- Office of Residence Life: 212-769-7400
After any emergency, injury, or incident in the Frederick P. Rose Fitness Center, please click the below link to fill out an Incident Report Form.
Machines and Equipment
- 1- Versa Climber 108 LX/LXP
- 2 - Precor® 932i Treadmill
- 1 - SciFit Arm Cycle Ergometer
- 1 - Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike
- 1 - Cybex Arc Trainer® 750A/750AT
- 2 - Precor® AMT 835 with Open Stride (Adaptive Motion Trainer)
- 1- Concept 2 Rowing Machine
- Free Weights
- Medicine Balls
Work Order Request Form
Please click HERE to access the online Work Order Request Form.