Categories: █ Deadlines █ International Students █ New Student Orientation
█ May 15, 2017 - Priority Deadline for Housing Applications
All first-time college students are required to live in the residence hall. New transfer and graduate students are not guaranteed housing, but may apply for the housing waitlist. Roommates for new students are assigned by the school; however, roommate requests will be honored when possible. To apply and for more information, visit the Housing Selection page.
For non first-time college students who are looking for off-campus housing resources, please request access our private Facebook group, the Juilliard Off-Campus Housing Forum, where apartment listings, sublets, and roommate requests are posted. Additional NYC apartment hunting resources can be found on our webpage: https://www.juilliard.edu/campus-life/living-nyc/campus-housing-resources
██ June 15, 2017 - I-20 Request Form Due
- International students requiring F-1 visa sponsorship from Juilliard must complete an I-20 Request Form.
- Students currently in F-1 status at another institution are also required to complete the I-20 Request Form to have their F-1 visa transferred to Juilliard.
- Once submitted, the Office of International Advisement (OIA) will email each student with a list of additional documents that must be submitted to obtain the I-20 and apply for a F-1 visa.
█ July 1, 2017 - Final Transcripts Due
█ August 1, 2017 - Health Record Form Due
Submit to Health & Counseling Services. Click here to access the Health Record Form.
█ August 14, 2017 - Fall Tuition, Room and Board Fees Due
Submit to the Office of Student Accounts. You can view your Account Statement in WebAdvisor once you have your Juilliard account credentials. Check your Juilliard email for tuition bill notifications.
██ August 14, 2017 - Parents and Family Orientation RSVP Deadline
Optional for those who will be supporting new Juilliard students. Visit the Parents and Family Orientation page for more information. To RSVP for Parents and Family Orientation, please fill out this form by Monday, August 14, 2017: Parents and Family Orientation 2017 RSVP
█ Thursday, August 24, 2017 - Read the Student Handbook and Sign the Acknowledgment Form
The Student Handbook and Policies Acknowledgment Form will be sent to students in late July/early August. Students who have not signed the form and uploaded it to their application status page by the deadline will not be able to register for classes.
██ August 25, 2017 - Mandatory Check-In and Move-In Day for Residential International Students
- International students living in the residence hall will complete the mandatory OIA Check-In at the same time they move into the residence hall. You will need to present your passport, visa, and I-20 (F-1 students), DS-2019 (J-1 students) or I-797 (all other visas).
- Students living off-campus (commuter students) may check in during this time if they wish. If not, they will complete check-in on August 26.
██ Saturday, August 26, 2017 - International Student Orientation and Mandatory Check-In for Commuter International Students
- All new Juilliard international students (including former Pre-College students) must attend the mandatory International Student Orientation. During the Orientation, OIA will address important topics geared towards international students including immigration law and regulations as well as cultural adjustment.
- Students must attend this orientation and the New Student Orientation which will begin on Sunday, August 27.
- International students living off-campus (commuter students) will complete the mandatory OIA Check-In after International Student Orientation. Please bring your passport, visa, and I-20 (F-1 students), DS-2019 (J-1 students) or I-797 (all other visas) to International Student Orientation.
█ Sunday, August 27, 2017 - Residence Hall New Student Move-In Day
Information about Move-In Day was sent directly to all students who will be living in the residence hall.
█ Sunday, August 27 - Monday, August 28, 2017 - Parents and Family Orientation
Optional for those who will be supporting new Juilliard students. Visit the Parents and Family Orientation page for more information.
█ Sunday, August 27 - Tuesday, September 5, 2017 - New Student Orientation
Required for all new Juilliard students. Sessions on campus life, outings to explore New York City, and placement assessments for course registration will all take place during New Student Orientation. A full schedule of events will be released in July.
█ Monday, August 28, 2017 - Deadline to Complete Juilliard Online New Student Orientation (JONSO)
Students who have not completed JONSO (as well as iJONSO for international students) by the deadline will not be able to register for classes.