Family Resources

This resource section is dedicated to providing you with important information to help you support your student. By familiarizing yourself with the services and resources at Juilliard, you will have a better understanding of how the school supports your student as they navigate their way through college. The departments listed below are more than happy to assist in answering your questions.

Important Contact Information

Important Juilliard Phone Numbers

Urgent questions or concerns regarding your student may be directed to the following services and offices.

Assessment & Care Team: (212) 799-5000, ext. 7300
Counseling Services: (212) 769-3918
Health Services: (212) 799-5000, ext. 282
International Advisement and Diversity Initiatives: (212) 799-5000, ext.358
Residence Life: (212) 769-7400
Student Affairs: (212) 799-5000, ext. 200
Juilliard Public Safety: ( 212) 496-4911 or (212) 799-5000, ext. 246
Residence Hall Security Desk: (212) 769-7442

I have questions about...

Academic Concerns or Matters

  • Students needing extra academic support and who would like to be connected with a tutor, please get in touch with the Office of Academic Affairs, Writing and Communication Center, or the Office of Academic Support and Disability Services.
  • For problems concerning a possible disability or support for a disability, permanent or temporary, please contact Office of Academic Support and Disability Services.
  • Questions regarding changing their studio assignment, jury or recital postponements, or requesting a leave of absence or are considering withdrawing from the school should schedule an appointment with the Office of the Provost and Dean by emailing [email protected].
  • Questions regarding grade reports, transcripts, the academic calendar, or the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may be directed to the Registrar’s Office.

Career Planning and Advisement, Outside Employment

Students who wish to seek help with resume preparation or interview skills, or who are interested in performance job opportunities while enrolled as a student, should visit the Alan D. Marks Center for Entrepreneurship and Career Services. This office provides a multitude of services to help students prepare them for a life in the arts.

Health Care and Counseling

The Health and Counseling Services are located on the 22nd floor of the Meredith Willson Residence Hall. Medical concerns, questions about the student health insurance plan, nutrition advisement, physical therapy, emergency protocols, or counseling services can be directed to the Health Services. Parents who have concerns about their students may also call the Assessment and Care Team (ACT).


Questions regarding room changes, housing assignments, residence hall maintenance, roommate conflicts, residence hall amenities, cafeteria, and the school meal plan may be directed to the Office of Residence Life.

Questions regarding off-campus housing and resources may be directed to the Office of Student Affairs.

International Travel and Visas

The Office of International Advisement handles all visa and immigration concerns for international students. Any student who has questions regarding international travel may visit this office for guidance.

Library Resources

The Lila Acheson Wallace Library is a vast resource for students’ performance and academic needs. Students may check out scores, CDs, DVDs, and books related the performing arts, as well as general academic subjects.

Neighborhood Resources and Directions

The Lincoln Center Business Improvement District compiles a Neighborhood Guide of local resources, including banks, hotels, houses of worship, parking garages, and much more. Please visit our Directions to Juilliard page for travel information. Additionally, for a list of discounted hotels offered to the Juilliard community please email [email protected].

Outreach and Teaching Opportunities

Students who are interested in gaining teaching skills and providing service through arts outreach should visit the Office of Community Engagement to learn about the variety of teaching and performance fellowships both on and off campus.

Student Life, Activities, and Conduct Issues

Information regarding student organizations, campus activities, student conduct, or any general concerns may be directed to the Office of Student Affairs.

Tuition, Billing and Financial Aid

Concerns or questions regarding financial assistance, scholarships, loans, or on-campus work-study employment are handled by the Office of Financial Aid. Any student who has a change in financial circumstances during the academic year should contact the Office of Financial Aid to speak with a staff member.

Parents may contact the Student Accounts Office regarding matters related to tuition payment, refunds, and student accounts.