Located at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, in the heart of New York City, The Juilliard School welcomes visitors and is readily accessible by car and public transportation. The entrance to the School is at 155 W. 65th Street, between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue.
- No. 1 (Broadway-Seventh Avenue local) to 66th Street Station
- Nos. 2 or 3 (Broadway-Seventh Avenue express) to 72nd Street Station. From this station, Juilliard is six blocks south on Broadway.
- A or C (Eighth Avenue line) and B or D (Sixth Avenue line) to Columbus Circle Station (59th Street). From here, the school is a few blocks north on Broadway.
The following buses stop at or very near Juilliard:
- M5: Sixth Avenue—Broadway—Riverside Drive
- M7: Broadway—Columbus Avenue
- M11: Amsterdam Avenue—Columbus Avenue
- M20: Hudson Street—Eighth Avenue—Central Park West—66th Street
- M66: 66th-67th Streets crosstown
- M104: Broadway—42nd Street
If You Are Driving ...
Street parking is difficult around Lincoln Center, but there are a number of garages around campus where you may park your car. For more information, visit the Lincoln Center website.