College Division Student Handbook
The College Division Student Handbook contains information on departmental, academic, personal, and social development opportunities; clarifies values, standards, and expectations for which the School holds all students accountable; and provides resources and support services for students to help establish strong foundations on which to build your professional career as an "artist as citizen." It is the expectation of The Juilliard School that all students are responsible for reading and understanding the information within the Student Handbook, in addition to your rights and responsibilities as a Juilliard community member. All students will be notified of any addendums or changes to the Student Handbook via Juilliard e-mail.
Code of Conduct
All members of the community are expected to abide by standards of conduct to maintain a safe, secure, and professional environment that is conducive to the educational and personal well-being of all students and the Juilliard community.
Safety and Security
- The Juilliard Public Safety Department
- The Juilliard ID Card and Irene Diamond Building Access
- Emergencies and Emergency Response
- Reporting Criminal Activity, Sexual Misconduct, and Suspicious Behavior
- General Security and Safety Awareness
- Advisory Committee on Campus Security
- The Meredith Wilson Residence Hall