The Juilliard Journal
60 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY 10023-6588
Telephone: (212) 799-5000, ext. 340
Letters to the Editor
The Juilliard Journal welcomes letters to the editor. Email letters to the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org with “letter to editor” in the subject heading; or mail letters to Editor, The Juilliard Journal, The Juilliard School, 60 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023. Please include your hometown and a phone number where you can be reached. If you are an alumnus/na, please indicate that, too. Letters may be edited for length or content.
The Juilliard Journal welcomes submissions for the Class Notes column, which appears eight times per year in the paper. When sending your news, please follow these guidelines so that we can process your news quickly and accurately.
- Email news to email@example.com with “Class Notes” in the subject line, or mail it to the address above.
- Your item may be edited for content and length.
- Please limit items to activities that occurred no more than 12 months prior to the date of submission.
- Be as specific as possible and include the date and location (city and state) for each event.
- If your item includes names other than your own, please indicate to the best of your knowledge whether the other people are also Juilliard alums.
- We accept news of births, adoptions, marriages, and civil unions within one year of their occurrence.
- You may submit a photo for consideration but we can't guarantee its usage. The preferred way to email a photo is as a JPEG attachment. (Please supply a photo credit if applicable.) You may also send photos by mail to the address above; they can't be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Subscribe to the Print Edition
The Juilliard Journal is published monthly, eight times a year, from September through May (December-January is a combined issue). A one-year subscription is $25 (which includes first-class postage). Please make checks payable to "The Juilliard Journal" and mail to the address above. Be sure to include your name and address.
Click here to receive our monthly e-newsletter.
The Juilliard Journal Masthead
Return to The Journal home page.