The Juilliard School offers a rewarding work experience at our campus at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, the cultural heart of New York City, and an excellent benefits package.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage, beginning the first of the month following date of hire.
- Medical: Medical benefits are through Aetna, and employees have a choice of two Aetna health plans; one is a traditional Point-of-Service plan, with both HMO and out-of-network benefits. The other is a Consumer Directed Health Plan with a Health Savings Account.
- Dental: The school offers dental benefits through Aetna. Employees may choose a DMO dentist or use a Passive Preferred Provider Organization plan, which has both in and out-of-network benefits.
- Vision: Vision benefits are offered through VSP. The plan is a Preferred Provider Organization, which offers the flexibility to see either in- or out-of-network providers.
For a more comprehensive look at our benefit plans, please see our
- Retirement Plan
- TransitChek Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
Generous Leave Plans
In addition to our paid Staff Holidays, full-time administrative staff members receive:
- Vacation Time: 15 days per year
- Sick Time: 10.5 days per year
- Personal Leave: four days per year
- Summer Fridays: most administrative departments are closed on Fridays during the summer months