Transcripts and Degree Verifications
The registrar's office has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcripts, enrollment verifications, and degree verifications for current students and alumni.
PLEASE NOTE: The Juilliard School will be closed from December 23, 2017–January 2, 2018. Requests for transcripts and enrollment certifications will not be processed during this time.
To order an official copy of your transcript(s), visit the National Student Clearinghouse.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many copies of your transcript as you like in a single session.
- The fee for transcripts is $5.00 per copy. For electronic PDF copies*, there is an additional $1.75 charge. For all orders, a processing fee of $2.25 charged per recipient.
- Payment can be made using any major credit card. You will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be emailed to you with options to track your order online.
*NOTE: Electronic PDF transcripts are only available to College Division students who attended the Juilliard School
after 1987. The PDF transcript is delivered via email with a secure link and password attached. Transcripts are accessible for 30 days once downloaded. While the transcript may be saved to your desktop, access to the file will expire after the 30-day period. Due to the security settings on the document, the file may not be uploadable via online applications.
Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Getting an enrollment or degree verification is now more convenient than ever. In most cases you will be able to acquire your verification instantly.
Current students: Log on to WebAdvisor and click on the link for Enrollment Verification.
Alumni: Go to www.degreeverify.org.
- Follow the instructions to get a certificate from the National Student Clearinghouse stating your enrollment history and current status.
- This service will be available anytime, and you will be able to print as many copies as necessary.
- Please note: international students who do not have a Social Security number on file with the Registrar’s Office may not have access to this service. Those students without access should contact the Registrar’s Office directly for verification requests.
- This service is for College Division students only. Pre-College and Evening Division students should contact their respective division offices for proof of enrollment.
- For those who require additional information in their verification (such as major, anticipated graduation date, etc.), please email the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your diploma has been lost, stolen, or damaged, you can request a replacement diploma from the registrar's office. Diplomas are only printed twice per year to correspond with our student graduations in December and May. There is a fee of $75.00 per degree. Please note that your name and degree information will appear exactly as it did when your original diploma was issued; changes cannot be made. Please email the registrar’s office to obtain the Replacement Diploma Request form.