Transcripts and Degree Verifications
The registrar's office has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcripts, enrollment verifications, and degree verifications for current students and alumni.
- All requests are processed within approximately 5 business days.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- The fee for transcripts is $5.00 per copy. Electronic PDF copies* carry an additional $3.50 charge. Paper copies require a processing fee of $2.50 charged per recipient.
- Payment can be made using any major credit card. You will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Order updates will be emailed to you with options to track your order online.
*NOTES REGARDING ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPTS:
- Electronic PDF transcripts are only available to College Division students who attended the Juilliard School after 1987.
- Unofficial copies of electronic transcripts are not permitted.
- Electronic transcripts are delivered via a secure link to your email, with a second email containing a randomly generated password. Due to the security settings on the document, the file can only be accessed with this password.
- The electronic transcript option is not available to Pre-College or MAP students at this time.
If you have any questions regarding transcript requests, please contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected].
Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Alumni: Visit www.degreeverify.org.
- Follow the instructions to get a certificate from the National Student Clearinghouse stating your enrollment history and current status.
- This service will be available anytime, and you will be able to print as many copies as necessary.
- Please note: international students who do not have a Social Security number on file with the Registrar’s Office may not have access to this service. Those students without access should contact the Registrar’s Office directly for verification requests.
- This service is for College Division students only. Pre-College and Extension Division students should contact their respective division offices for proof of enrollment.
- For those who require additional information in their verification (such as major, anticipated graduation date, etc.), please email the Registrar's Office at [email protected].
If your diploma has been lost, stolen, or damaged, you can request a replacement diploma from the registrar's office. Diplomas are only printed twice per year to correspond with our student graduations in December and May. There is a fee of $75.00 per degree. Please note that your name and degree information will appear exactly as it did when your original diploma was issued; changes cannot be made. Please email the registrar’s office to obtain the Replacement Diploma Request form.