Juilliard offers several avenues of assistance to its community members who would like to file a grievance in response to a perceived policy violation. Official policy violations can be reported directly to an appropriate designee or by using one of the forms below. It is a violation of Juilliard policy to retaliate against anyone who brings a grievance procedure in good faith. Below the procedures to file a formal grievance:
- General Grievance Form: Use this form to express a general, non-emergency grievance. Also, see: Non-Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Sexual Misconduct Report Form: Use this form report any alleged sexual misconduct violations, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, intimate partner violence, stalking, and retaliation. Also see: Students’ Bill of Rights.
- Security Incident Report Form: Use this form to report security-related incidents such as assaults/physical harassment, burglaries/robberies/thefts, destruction of property, fires, hate crimes, inappropriate/disruptive behavior, missing persons, and prohibited items.
- Incident Reporting Form: Use this form for non-security related incidents such as Juilliard policy violations and health-related issues.
- Disability Grievance Procedure: This explains the process for students who have a disability to file a grievances related to their disability or their accommodations.
- Grade Appeal Process: This explains the process for a student to request a grade appeal.
- Financial Aid Suspension Appeal Process: This link explains the process to appeal their federal financial aid suspension.
- Anonymous Tip Report: Use this form for any non-urgent concerns that you would like to report