60 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY 10023
(212) 799-5000, ext. 340
Letters to the Editor
The Juilliard Journal welcomes letters to the editor. Email letters to the editor to [email protected] with “letter to editor” in the subject heading; or mail letters to Editor, Juilliard Journal, 60 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023. Please include your hometown and a phone number where you can be reached. If you are an alumnus/na, please indicate that, too. Letters may be edited for length or content.
The Juilliard Journal, which appears four times per year, welcomes submissions for the Class Notes column, When sending your news, please follow these guidelines so that we can process your news quickly and accurately.
- Email news to [email protected] with “Class Notes” in the subject line.
- Your item may be edited for content and length.
- Please limit items to activities that occurred no more than 12 months prior to the date of submission.
- Be as specific as possible and include the date and location (city and state) for each event.
- If your item includes names other than your own, please indicate to the best of your knowledge whether the other people are also Juilliard alums.
- You may submit a photo for consideration but we can't guarantee its usage. The preferred way to email a photo is as a JPEG attachment. (Please supply a photo credit if applicable.)
Subscribe to the Print Edition
The Juilliard Journal is published quarterly. A one-year subscription is $25 (which includes first-class postage). Please make checks payable to “Juilliard Journal” and mail to the address above. Be sure to include your name and address. We also accept credit card orders by phone.
Click here to receive our e-newsletter.
The Juilliard Journal Masthead
Editor in Chief
Boris De Los Santos, Audrey Hawkins, Frantz Saint-Val, and Anna Sayer
Return to the Journal home page.